I run a company that gets great discounts for smaller shipping companies and I sent over a personal email to them explaining that their shipping rates were higher and we have work with an association that they are part of and offer discounts to all of their members. He responded in large bold all cap letters and all caps that they dont accept spam.

I apologized for the misunderstanding and explained that I wrote a personal email to him, and that I had gone on his website and included his shipping rates for a single fish to my location. He then responded in GIANT ALL CAPS, BOLD wording that he had reported me to my internet provider and blocked my IP address.

I would never do business with anyone that acts this way... I dont know if he was having a bad day, but it sure left me with negative feelings toward his business.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Somethingsphishy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Somethingsphishy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Somethingsphishy and somethingsphishy shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments