Update by user Jul 29, 2017

PLEASE CONTACT the WILDLIFE INSPECTORS OFFICE IN TAMPA FLORIDA AND FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THESE SCAM ARTIST! IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES!!!

1-813-348-1500. THE more people we have to back these claims the better of getting these people SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!!!!

Update by user Jul 29, 2017

This is an update to my post yesterday. AFTER these folks were told to cancel my order 15 minutes after I placed it and then argued with me that they would charge me a 20% restocking fee if I did, I told them NO you won't charge me bogus fees for something you have not even filled yet and cancel my order, (this was at 11:20 am yesterday morning.

The crooks attempted to charge my credit card at 9:45pm last night for the amount of the entire order! Needless to say their crooked attempt FAILED miserably because I had enough common since to call my bank and block any future charges from these scam artist!! Not only that, they have also blocked all my emails and went a step further by blocking my internet address so I cannot even access their website just like many other pissed consumers state has happened to them. PLEASE do NOT make the mistake of attempting to purchase anything from these rip off artist and SPREAD the WORD they are BAD NEWS!!!!

LETS GET THEM SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!! so they cannot do this to anyone else!!

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2017

I unfortunately placed an order today (friday ), then realized these scammers had no phone or address. I emailed them multiple times to cancel my order 15 minutes after it was placed because I became highly suspicious of not being able to contact these people (whoever they are).

They finally emailed me back after multiple threats and said they were an internet company and I would be charged a 20% restocking fee including shipping fees and my order was not even processed or scheduled to ship until Tuesday of the following week. That is when I started investigating and found this web site (one of many) of 100's of pissed consumers who were also scammed and taken advantage of, not just for monentary reasons but recieving dead and diseased animals that either arrived dead or died a couple of days later. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE as well as everyone elses on here and DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

Needless to say, I got them in the end.

I cancelled my credit card and had a new one reissued so they could not place fraudulent charges on it. it was a headache but better than being taken to the cleaners by some back woods garage selling fish market.

Reason of review: scamming people with fraudulent charges .

I didn't like: Being scammed and threatened, Blocked my emails, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 28, 2017.

Comments

AggressiveHorse

Wow... this must be where all the bad reviews are being posted since it is definitely not on the company site.

I had 2 previous orders in which fish were DOA or otherwise infected with parasites or fungus. In most cases I was able to treat successfully and took things in stride. However his attitude really is what set me off.

I think by banning me he unwittingly did me a giant favor. I guess it must be tough being a Discus breeder.

to AggressiveHorse #1587853

WOW! What an angry liar you are!

You are not posting your name because you are lying about having done business with this online merchant!

If you were telling the truth you would proudly include your name. Nobody is buying into your claims, you are truly mentally dangerous!!