1.7
Additional Fees

So I bought this and one other Discus fish. It came late the following day, at about 6:00 PM. In December, so it was fairly cold out. The UPS guy brought me the package, and I opened it before signing, to make sure they were there and well. I opened them up, and they were both dead. The bag the fish were in was freezing, so I'm assuming the water was as well.

I asked the UPS delivery guy what he thinks I should do at this point since I didn't order dead fish. They suggested refusing the shipment, so I agreed.

I then emailed customer service, asking for assistance. I was told since I refused the delivery I couldn't get a refund or anything. I was told it says in the guarantee that I need to sign for it. I re-read the guarantee and it didn't say I had to accept them. I had to open immediately and try to acclimate them. But, if they are dead, acclimating them wouldn't work.

As I wasn't sure what to do for a few minutes with the delivery guy, I didn't notice the gills move at all.

Pretty disappointed. I have ordered from SomtheingsPhishy before, an this is definitely the worst.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2015.

Comments