Update by user Apr 08, 2013

PS... .

i am thinking of starting a class action lawsuit for all of us wronged by this vendor to get refunded / awarded damages ...... I am looking into it now on how to get it started.....

I wonder just how much we can return the favor he has given to all of us who he has wronged..... :(

Original review posted by user Apr 08, 2013

OH yeah.. I complained and they deleted my profile after I ordered 5 Discus from them.

only 1 survived, and barely at that. it was the largest of them. They were small and sick and made my other fish sick too.

I have contacted them to ask why and for a solution, they never responded....

BUYER beware, they will try to avoide you. I feel they should provide refunds to those that buy sick fish. apparently they feel they can just keep selling to the public and not be accountable!!!!

i am outraged this company still exsists... why are they allowed to still do business??

Comments

Bad strains of discus. At best you have a 50% survival rate on their specimens. I'm going to hans discus.

I think a class action lawsuit is what they need, their fish are nasty and killed some very expensive fish I had. Even quarantine won't help. I don't know how they don't get shut down.