1.9K views

I spent over 400$ on fish 5-10 fish are now dead, the rest of my tank is sick and i have to start another tank to keep them alive, all brought on by the fish i purchase on line from a dealer only. THE owner KEITH only wants to hear good reviews to his store, but just shows you that somethingsphisy about SOMETHINGSPHISY!

BUY your DISCUS fish where you can pick the one you want, not from a mean angry old man. If i could get my money back I would, but KEITH refuses to answer my emails.

ITS a NO SALE for anyone who cares for live fish.

Comments

5/17/2015 I have complaint about the order he sent me 6-large Pinoy Blue Zebra angelfish sent me DEFROM GILL PLATE PROBLEMS CULLS I PAID $166.00 DEFROM ANGELFISH please learn from my mistake and buy from a legitimate BREEDER He only shows good reviews HE WILL NOT SHOWYOU THE BAD FEED BACK REVIEWS DO NOT EVER BUY FROM SOMETHINGSPHISHY!!!! HE RIP YOU OFF HE BLOCK MY e-mail IMMEDIATELY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT HE WILL RIP YOU OFF I PAID $166.00 FOR DEFROM ANGELFISH

to Anonymous #1028021

This guy has no conscience at all. Keith Titus somethingsphishy is a scam and a rip off and anyone who buys it risking being swindled by them.

they will send you half dead fish and then you complain and they get all defensive. cannot take criticism at all, very thin skinned.

this place is a sham why buy fish online from these guys when you have so many reputable places that won't rip you off.

I just bought over $597.?? A few fish hopefully I don't complain but soon I will find out and , I'll let you know :?

when the heck will this place be shut down?? dead fish and no refund.

this guy is a loser and scam artist. his name says it all. that's the inside joke isn;'t it? wish I had done my web research to see that keith titus is a scam artist.

he has not been in business since 2001 as he claims - he worked for Access Medical during that time.

Totally different industry. Knows nothing about fish.

to BURNED BUYER #790643

DAYNA TITUS IS MEAN AND VERY SELFISH. DAYNA TITUS REAL NAME IS DANA JILL TITUS.

SHE IS OBSESSED WITH WELL DAYNA TITUS. SHE IS VERY TRASHY.

to BURNED BUYER #834135

Dayna Titus queen of the skanks!

Keith Titus owed $27,000 to the IRS and had many homes and/or offices foreclosed on. He cannot operate a business nor can be support his own family.

He is so desperate that he spends his days and nights just outraged that a family member has done so well; it kills him to see that. The family member he is verbally attacking, both she and her husband sit and laugh in their home office along with friends at what Keith Titus of www.somethingsphishy.com write about them. They laugh because they know it's all lies and Keith and Traci Titus are stuck in 1997. Can't move on.

They spew lies and whatever they feel like and probably believe it in their own minds or else they might actually have to admit they are horribly lost in a pathetic life. They should take a look at that family's pictures from all of their recent cool vacations; meanwhile Keith Titus testified under oath that he has not been out of the state of FL in 20 years. Someone in the court room at that point laughed so hard they nearly fell off their chair. If only Keith and Traci knew what it took to be successful, they might be able to pick themselves up and do something other than drugs and alcohol.

Too bad they never figured it out.

And they abuse their parents who have to pay their bills - kind older people who have just about lost their nest egg because of Keith and Traci Titus and all their problems. They don't know that their own parents have told stories about them behind their backs and aren't quite as much on their side as they would like to think.

ever notice how they travel TOGETHER? To Asia and exotic islands?

It's quite a life Riverview po' boy.

Signed... livin' large some more.

Can you show me Keith and Traci Titus where Dana and Gary Titus have listed their homes for sale?? Where?

I don't see, druggies. All I can find is they own one of those homes mortgage free and make like half a million a year and half millions in assets and stock value. You are soo funny, po' boy. They just celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary and have no plans to divorce, are not unhappy and have very well adjusted kids with many friends.

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. Dana had surgery, when??? She is leaving Gary, when? I live and work near them.

I think I would know better than some drug addict in Riverview who relies on his mommy and daddy to pay his mortgage, don't ya think? So think you Keith and Traci of Somethingsphishy (which you do stink so take a shower one day 'phishy' people) but you are sadly mistaken and have not a clue. Go back to the world of alcoholics and drugs where you can believe what you want.

At last glance, Gary's company hit a 52 weeks high on their stock, weren't you just saying something about his company going out of business? Bwa ha ha, WRONG again fish boy!

to NO properties for sale! #1008344

Dayna Titus was forced to sell everything and her soon to be exhusband filed for a restraining order!!! BWA HA HA, WRONG again skanky girl!!

Gifu-Shi, Gifu, Japan #267247

This is writte all over the finacial blogs everywhere on the internet. Poor Gary, Dayna Titus who claims to be a "professional photographer) Artisticcreations.net, DanaTitus.net or com She just had her 12 plastic surgery - complete "Im better than you tude" Everyone hates her and recently her own husband was forced to Dana to cut off is own parents because she got caught in some many Lies!

He is afraid of her cause she has told him if he dare try and leave she will make is live a living ***, and take EVERYTHING he has. Even said to many people that she would testify against him for stealing money from is company!!! She needs to get a life, I know she doesnt have any friends as she in soooo full of herself. Dayna try getting a life and leave your husband and hes family alone, John Lesapp is really Dayna Titus as is - Dana Jill *** - also Josh Hamilton and his "friend" Just read all attacks on this thread, they are all about Dana Jill Titus 829 Oak Manor Pleasanton CA 94566 attacking her own husbands only brother and contantanly promotes herselve and Gary (husband) as Perfect.

You know she is mentally ill if she thinks $90,000 + $25000 in fines and fess were paid to get the case settled. I saw where Dana J Titus was sentenced to 6 months in a florida case. So Dayna Titus and Gary S Titus are so rich, over $100,000 means nothing to them. That is why, Gary and Dayna are despartely trying to sell 2 of their 3 California Homes!

They are a million dollars upside down in the mortgages. He is going to jail, unless one of them Kills the other first. He travels alot BECAUSE HE CAN NOT STAND TO BE AROUND HER.

Meanest, women we tried to be friends with, she is soo disliked none of us will let our kids play with her daughter the one in 6th grade. She is just spoiled rotten and our girls are over her.

Gifu-Shi, Gifu, Japan #267246

Josh they do this to everyone! I'm telling you countless people.

They have no life.

They should be in jail by now. one day they will *** off the wrong person like a cop or a lawyer and end up in jail or getting sued - oh wait, Keith has been sued many times, never mind.

Kieth is the most rude crazy person I have ever dealt with. He sold me the wrong fish and some VERY SICK and undersized ugly fish!

When I complained he banned my account and started trying to make my business look bad by making up lies trying to say I was a *** stalker.

Very funny but just shows how Childish this guy is. And his fish are terrible with no refunds.

psysico is psycho

Maybe take an English class with all the spare time you have? this is really bad. you can't even blame it on typos beause Keith you spell lieing the same way all the time and you repeat alot of your spelling mistakes.

We hope your kids are better spellers than you and drugged up Traci. That is, if you even do take them to school. Last I heard, someone's parents had to take over that responsibility.

sorry never used drugs - you mean Keith and Traci then.

$90,000? You say that as if it's alot of money.

Oh wow Keith is that alot of money to you? Break out the violin. $25,000 is nothing to someone like Rick. If only you knew!

LOL LOL! You're a bit out of the loop these days.

Signed... "livin' large"

Gifu-Shi, Gifu, Japan #229548

First you LOST IN 2 SEPARATE AND DIFFERENT STATES. SO PHYSICO, POST JUST ONE LEGITIMATE WITH LEGITMATE PROOF THAT HE HARRASSAS YOU DAILY!!

lol been added to both DOJ SEC with information the their witness lists are most like larger not. Also ALL THE PLANTIFFS ATTORNEY HAVE BEEN SEND VERY LAREG AND ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS READING AFFIDAVITS FOR POPLE WHO WITNESSED BOTH USING DRUGS.

AND ALL COURT HEARINGS RULINGS, 6 MONTHS JAIL, 25000 FINE TO DADDY AND THE TOTOAL 90,0000=. SETTLEMENT THAT LED TO THE FINACIAL sETTLEMENT.

Poor poor mentally ill Keith and Traci, they are blamimg their problems on some very innocent people. They have made threats and spend their days stalking their brother and sister in law - both of whom have done nothing to Keith and Traci. I am a friend of Dayna and Gary Titus and we have in our community been shown the paperwork that shows Keith and Traci have MANY civil judgements against them and Keith filed for divorce against Traci and got a restraining order against her - she abandoned her children in favor of drugs. Sadly, he took her back. They are both nut cases who I suppose are jealous that Dayna and Gary do so well?

Gary is a very well respected executive who is certainly NOT in any trouble whatsoever nor is he going to jail or having any financial problems (quite the opposite, not that it's Keith's business!). I will vouch for them any day of the week. We all know that Dayna has been stalked by Keith who makes unfounded accusations and we know Dayna has never been a ***, drug user or owner of a store that sells *** clothes, nor has she ever modeled at all. Keith cannot prove any of this... we are all waiting for links to his supposed smoking guns but he has none. On the other hand, Dayna has shown us Keith's dirty past and present. He cannot even have a car in his name because it would be taken away by FedEX, the IRS, or any number of civil judgments that were granted against him. He was foreclosed on according to the asset search that I saw!

I have done a background check on Dayna because I work at her daughter's school and to volunteer there as she does, you have to pass a criminal background check in ALL states and cannot have anything shady in your past. Same for her husband. I am happy to say there was nothing at all on her record. The things he says about her being sentenced to jail in FL were untrue. Her father paid Keith $25,000 to go away, just to get rid of him, as he was stalking her father too and he was very much afraid. $25,000 is nothing for Mr. Rappaport, a very weatlhy FL businessman. Trust me on that one, we have met him as well. He is a much loved grandfather at our school too!

Keith Titus is a scary person who has threatened Dayna and made her fear for her life, and his stalking and perpetual cyber harrassment is emtionally damaging - this will all be communicated to a judge.

#203991

Every negative and personal attack on the internet has been made by very sick relatives of the owner of somethingsphishy. His brother Gary S Titus is currently being CRIMINALLY investigated by the Department of Justice for Bribery of forein officals along with an investigation by the SEC for inflating and tampering with actual legal documents turned in to the gov.

Gary S. Titus is the CFO and is named personally in both cases. There have heen dozens of class actions suits filed on behalf of shareholders also naming him personally along with other directors. All in the Northern Ca.

Ferderal Courts, Alameada County. Gary S Titus was named in simiular numberous lawsuits in 2007 for the same thing. Shady to say the least. His second wife, Dana Jill Rappaport Lubbrano Titus, also goes by Dayna Titus and Dana Jill Titus owns artisticcaptures.net photography business.

It is assumed to be a front for her prositition and money laundering. She is the sole owner of website Bootywear.net it claims to sell sexy clothes online, however, it is all over the internet all the vulgar picutres of her poorly done plastic surgery that brought her from a AAA bra to Huge uneven blobs that she so proudly shows as much cleveage as she can legally get away with in hundreds of pictures she has posted of herself all over the internet. In 1997 in Florida she filed numerous unfounded police reports and lawsuits against her own brother-in-law Keith. He was partnerd with her father Richard Marc Rappaport in Tampa Florida in a Medical equipment and doctors clinics.

She was sentenced to 6 months in jail in Hillsborough County Florida in 1997. She got caught having forged a pension plan a federal crime, and in order to avoid the 6 months already imposed and additional federal criminal charges she and her father Richard Marc Rappaport quickly settled by paying a very large cash settlement to Titus and turning over all shares in the disputed company. Dana Titus and her husband moved as fast as they could to SF Ca area. Dana Jill Titus out of the Blue....

filed another baseless legal actions against owner of somethingsphishy. This time she handwrote that she was in fear for her safety and that a restraining order should be issued. It was dismissed with predijuce.

Sick Sick people. All phony reviews

We are both mental cases and on drugs; we run drugs but cover it up oh so well by saying we run a fish business. That is the joke about the name of our business, somethingsphishy.

Get it? haha. If you buy from us you will not only lose your money but you will help fund out drug operation. We could really use your help though.

We don't make enough money and have to rely on our parents for help even though we are in our 50s. Help us, give us money, our pain clinics went out of business and our former associates are being indicted. Won't you please lend a hand? We are stuck in Riverview too.

Can life get any worse??? Waaahhhhhhh!