I ordered 4fishes on sunday I never had a email for any confirmation or a track number the fishes came to my house on Tuesday the ups never called just lefted a letter for the next day try apparently your company or someone called for make a call to ups at the time I was at work already I tried to.contact ups I tried to track the number and I read the driver got the fishes at 6am didn't got them until Wednesday 6pm all are dead and stunk its not the first time I buy something from your company last couple times I got a call I got a track number and confirmation how can you going to lose your costumers for something like this I want your company reply to me and explain to.me how can you resolve this problem and where is the warranty?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fish. Somethingsphishy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fish in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Somethingsphishy.

Comments