1.5
Layout of Store

I have spent over $2000 at Somethingphishy and I had 2 dead Discus fishes dead on Arrival at my last 2 orders. So I emailed to the owner Keith, and explained to him that "because Of Someone CARELESSNESS At HIS Packaging Department One Of My Large Discus Fish bag had no water at all inside and that's why the fish died." Instead of he apologizing me he email back to me and told me that because of my tone in email he closed my account and told me to buy future fishes elsewhere.

WOW!!!

I am very shocked the business owner has that kind of attitude with ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE? It doesn't surprise me why they pissed off lots of customers...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Somethingsphishy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Somethingsphishy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Somethingsphishy to other companies on our site.

Comments

The same thing happened to me , I used capital letters and wrote on there facebook page and he closed my account . Kieth is an *** !!!

Keith probably has some kind of personality disorder. He will never actually admit he did anything wrong, so don't argue, call your credit card company and get the charges reversed.

It's not like he's going to refund you or be nice, read the reviews. He's a cheat, the whole business looks like a scam to me, but the good news is you can get your money back.