Additional Fees
Allergens Information

Hi ... Unfortunately I didn't realize all the reviews on their website were 5 star and controlled by them.

I bought the "assorted" discus option. I bought 10 fish but they weren't assorted. I received 4 grey fish which look nothing like any of the fish on their website, 5 orange and 1 yellow. When I contacted Keith about what he sent me, he stated he doesn't keep track of his inventory that he sends.

Really?? I responded "how can you guarantee quality?" The website product pic for assorted discus fish shows 5 different assorted colors. He responded by closing my account and boasting that he is the top seller of discus for 16 years now and doesn't need customers like me. With this poor customer service, and so many people baited out of hundreds of dollars, I'm surprised there isn't a class action lawsuit for this unethical practice of "bait and switch".

Don't be surprised or offended if he does this to you, it's better to not do business with this type of person. I wish I would have done my homework beforehand.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of somethingsphishy discus aquarium fish from Somethingsphishy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Somethingsphishy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Somethingsphishy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments