last month i orderd 8 discus fish from this site all 8 of them came infested with ich and fungas like they sent them out like that on purpose!! i emailed the site and didnt get a response a week later i emailed them again but that time i told them i was going to tell everyone i know about my experience and the owener banned be from the site!!!

reading reviews i guess he bans a lot of people from his site.. it took me almost a month of intense treatments and a lot of time and money treating these fish i had already spent a fourtine on buying!!

im happy to say they are all better now but this guy needs to be shut down!! worst customer service ever and no doubt in my mind hes running a fish farm full of diseased fish

Comments

krodelli

This place is horrible. We recently ordered 4 discus that were supposed to be 2 inches.

They sent us one that was 2 inches and the other 3 were 3 1/2 inches. The 3 bigger discus did nothing but pick on the small one and then kill it. We asked what was able to be done and they say they cannot guarantee the size of the fish and signed off of chat and deleted our account from the website. They killed the fish!!!

We should not have been sent one discus that was 1 1/2 inches smaller than the other 3!

WE ARE NOT HAPPY. WILL NOT BE BACK AND I ADVISE ALL TO DO THE SAME.

I BOUGHT FLOWERHORNS FROM THIS GUY AND THE SIZES WERE SMALLER THAN WHAT I PAID FOR. I LEFT A POSITIVE FEEDBACK REGARDING THE SHIPPING AND PACKING AND DID COMMENT ON THE WRONG SIZES.

HE BANNED ME FROM THE SITE ALSO. HE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.