September 2011 - BUYER BEWARE!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!! Read the reviews on this place first!! There are plenty of them. I purchased fish from here and questioned the owner Keith Titus and he banned me from the site, deleted my account so there was no way to access my tracking or order.

He is a KNOWN scam artist!!!

BUYER BEWARE!! Check other complaints...http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/somethingsphishy.aspx

BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Comments

sunshine2013
Oceanside, California, United States #634608

Same here!! he deleted my account after I complained and 4- of the 5 discus I bought died within 2 weeks....

i found a great place of real dicus people and they warn of him everywhere... i wished i had found the forum sooner, so I would be out 280.00 bucks in dead fish...... and then deletes me when I complain about it...

how IMMATURE.... :eek

I've purchased healthy Discus and other livestock and food from this vender a number of times in the last several years, and each time I was pleased with the product and the way I was treated. I plan on making another purchase in the very near future, with the confidence that will be as pleased as I have been in the past.