I ordered 6 discuses , in description is 4", but when i received them in the next 3 days , the fishes about 1.5" and 2 dead on arrival , 4 survived for 3 days after infecting all of my discus with fungus , i lost my hard earned $700 , and my time trying to save my discus ( ran up and down all over the town looking for medication trying to save my other discus ) , Called them for more information how to treat the disease they blocked my number , it was so frustrated , SO PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW MY FOOT STEP , STAY AWAY FROM THEIR WEBSITE .

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 24, 2015.

Comments

it happens to me aswell, fishies came all sick and infect all my other discuses, i did alot of WC and add meds in the water so im jut tankfull i save all mine 2 of these i order die and 2 are still alive but one is deform, also they were smaller than they said i contact the guy and he said it was my foult they were sick bc i didnt aclimated them...

You didn't lose your money - reverse the charge. No way can u let $700 go.

If you paid by Paypal or credit card, tell them u were defrauded, they will get your money back and put these guys out of business. It's a scam.

U never were getting $700 worth of fish. Look them up, they have a very bad track record and seem to exist only to rip people off.