I ordered 6 discuses , in description is 4", but when i received them in the next 3 days , the fishes about 1.5" and 2 dead on arrival , 4 survived for 3 days after infecting all of my discus with fungus , i lost my hard earned $700 , and my time trying to save my discus ( ran up and down all over the town looking for medication trying to save my other discus ) , Called them for more information how to treat the disease they blocked my number , it was so frustrated , SO PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW MY FOOT STEP , STAY AWAY FROM THEIR WEBSITE .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of discus fish. Somethingsphishy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned discus fish in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Somethingsphishy.

Comments

it happens to me aswell, fishies came all sick and infect all my other discuses, i did alot of WC and add meds in the water so im jut tankfull i save all mine 2 of these i order die and 2 are still alive but one is deform, also they were smaller than they said i contact the guy and he said it was my foult they were sick bc i didnt aclimated them...

You didn't lose your money - reverse the charge. No way can u let $700 go.

If you paid by Paypal or credit card, tell them u were defrauded, they will get your money back and put these guys out of business. It's a scam.

U never were getting $700 worth of fish. Look them up, they have a very bad track record and seem to exist only to rip people off.