3.2
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Style and Design

I made large purchase. Of course in doing so I have concerns, worries but everything seemed to go okay.

So I made another, we are talking in the $500 range. On this one I noticed on the site the day I received my fish that some of them had went on sale. I could have saved $20. I emailed them asking if I could get a coupon for the $20 on a future purchase.

I was told no b/c they were not on sale when I placed the order (2 days earlier) and they were not on sale when it shipped, yesterday. I am not sure if that is what started *** him off about me but I can only guess. I placed another order for almost $500 just a couple days later. It arrived extremely cold with a dead fish and several not doing good at all.

I followed the terms and sent in an email. It took over an hour to hear from them and it was a simple, you will be refunded for the one dead fish pictured. No concern for the other fish expressed, hints to help them, meds to offer, nothing. 3 days later I still had heard nothing, nor seen the refund so I sent an email.

I received a reply that do to my insulting email my account has been closed and I can take my business else where! LOL The insult, "Just in case you care" was the line I used to let them know several fish were barely hanging on and I asked if they had any suggestions I could do to help them.

I wasn't even asking for a refund as I knew the terms. Must be awesome to have a business that you can be rude and kick out paying customers.

Review about: Somethingsphishy Discus Aquarium Fish.

Reason of review: Telling me I am insulting, instead of trying to help me and then telling me to take my business elsewhere b/c they are too good for my money is priceless. I will gladly do so and my advice is you do too before even starting with this company.

I didn't like: Want you to purchase without ever asking any questions.

Comments

Aarron wise Is a very dishonest person who wanted to use non existent "coupons" for fish at 7.95 for what he called RESELL. He is completely dishonest at his representation of his transaction with Somethingsphishy.com.

He wanted free shipping, complained about other online sellers, demanded unrealistic terms and made many threats to hurt our business.

Very Dishonest!Type your message here