1.4
Style and Design

I am so lost right now... I feel like I have been messaging a 10 year old with my valid concerns about a $100 purchase I just made on Somthingphishy.com.

If you have been fooled like I was, I have to let you know, their reviews are not real on their website. When I complained to the company owner by email, he went and deleted my account right away, before I was able to comment. When I asked about why the royal purple discus I received was yellow, i was told that I had not done my research... I also was told that I had not even looked at my own pictures that I sent to them.

This company is VERY DEMEANING and RUDE! Do not even waste your time or money on their ***. I will not be using them ever again. Not to mention that my final email from him was: "Your is now closed." He doesn't even know how to create a full sentence.....?

I feel like I am being pranked! *****DO NOT USE SOMETHINGPHISHY.COM*** I have added a picture of the actual discus I received and the one that was posted on their website for comparison.

Product or Service Mentioned: Somethingsphishy Owner.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Immaturity and rudeness.

Comments