5.0

I have only ordered one time from this company and it was for dry goods.The 3 products were delivered in a timely fashion and in good condition.

After just reading endless complaints about this company two things occurred to me: 1)- there is no reason for their fish to infect your existing fish because the basic rule of fishkeeping is for you to hospitalize your newly purchased fish for up to 6 weeks. 2)- there is no reason to argue with a supplier who delivers inferior merchandise. All you need do when the merchant refuses to live up to his own rules is to file a complaint to your credit card company and refuse to pay the bill. They will investigate and put the charges on hold for up to 30 days and allow the merchant that amount of time to respond to your complaint.

In most cases the merchant ( if guilty as charged) will cave in and refund your money. The merchant can not afford to get on the bad side of the credit card companies as they would go out of business very quickly.

It's also a good way to turn a shady business into a legitimate business.Good luck, JK

Review about: Somethingsphishy Aquarium Fish.

Reason of review: you treated me well.

I liked: How they treated me.

I didn't like: How people complined about their treatment.

Had an Experience with Somethingsphishy?

Comments