Somethingsphishy - Commented on shipment got me blocked
I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible. I didn't think my comment was inflammatory but apparently they do not want ANY negative comments. Here is a copy of my comment and pictures to go with the email: Good morning.
First of all, I want to let you know that I am thrilled with my order. The size and quality of the fish far exceeded what I was expecting, and I’m sure I will be placing additional orders in the future.
I do however, want to alert you to an issue with my order. I was tracking the order on the delivery website and it projected the delivery between 12:15-4:15pm. The delivery did not arrive until 7:30pm that night. Not really a big deal…but I watched the driver take the box out of the truck. He was holding it sideways and the box was literally dripping. The driver said “Oh I smell something fishy!” and I asked him to please not hold the box at that angle since there was live fish in it. When he handed me the box, it was SOAKED. He asked me if I wanted to open the box right there since I was pretty upset and I said yes. One of the bags inside leaked and had absolutely no water in it. I couldn’t really see the fish because the bag was partially opaque. I went ahead and floated the bags anyway prior to opening the one and thankfully the fish was okay. (It was the Blue Diamond.) It isn’t really eating and I’m sure a little traumatized – but otherwise it appears to be ok.
I am attaching pictures of the box as it was delivered. Fortunately for me, I live in Orlando so the shipment was only from Tampa to Orlando, but had I been farther, I’m sure that fish would not have made it. I don’t know if it was the packaging or the handling that caused the problem, but I wanted you to see it because there is quite a bit of bad reviews on the internet regarding the delivery of your fish.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Quality of my fish
What I disliked
- Packing and shipping
- Blocked my emails
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 6 Koi Angelfish from them and in the picture it said full color. The fish came without any color. Some were'nt even KOI Angel. They were some..."
- "We bought our Maltese puppy in January 2012 at PETLAND MONROEVILLE. We brought her home with kennel cough but that was not a problem with us. The next three years..."
- "I bought a bulldog from local Petland. She was in store after purchased a week with no vet care. I demanded the get vet care immediately. So they took her..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."