Somethingsphishy - Commented on shipment got me blocked

2 of 51 Somethingsphishy reviews

I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible. I didn't think my comment was inflammatory but apparently they do not want ANY negative comments. Here is a copy of my comment and pictures to go with the email: Good morning.

First of all, I want to let you know that I am thrilled with my order. The size and quality of the fish far exceeded what I was expecting, and I’m sure I will be placing additional orders in the future.

I do however, want to alert you to an issue with my order. I was tracking the order on the delivery website and it projected the delivery between 12:15-4:15pm. The delivery did not arrive until 7:30pm that night. Not really a big deal…but I watched the driver take the box out of the truck. He was holding it sideways and the box was literally dripping. The driver said “Oh I smell something fishy!” and I asked him to please not hold the box at that angle since there was live fish in it. When he handed me the box, it was SOAKED. He asked me if I wanted to open the box right there since I was pretty upset and I said yes. One of the bags inside leaked and had absolutely no water in it. I couldn’t really see the fish because the bag was partially opaque. I went ahead and floated the bags anyway prior to opening the one and thankfully the fish was okay. (It was the Blue Diamond.) It isn’t really eating and I’m sure a little traumatized – but otherwise it appears to be ok.

I am attaching pictures of the box as it was delivered. Fortunately for me, I live in Orlando so the shipment was only from Tampa to Orlando, but had I been farther, I’m sure that fish would not have made it. I don’t know if it was the packaging or the handling that caused the problem, but I wanted you to see it because there is quite a bit of bad reviews on the internet regarding the delivery of your fish.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Somethingsphishy Discus Aquarium Fish
Review category
Pet Stores
review #927070 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Somethingsphishy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 51 Somethingsphishy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.