I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible. I didn't think my comment was inflammatory but apparently they do not want ANY negative comments. Here is a copy of my comment and pictures to go with the email: Good morning.
First of all, I want to let you know that I am thrilled with my order. The size and quality of the fish far exceeded what I was expecting, and I’m sure I will be placing additional orders in the future.
I do however, want to alert you to an issue with my order. I was tracking the order on the delivery website and it projected the delivery between 12:15-4:15pm. The delivery did not arrive until 7:30pm that night. Not really a big deal…but I watched the driver take the box out of the truck. He was holding it sideways and the box was literally dripping. The driver said “Oh I smell something fishy!” and I asked him to please not hold the box at that angle since there was live fish in it. When he handed me the box, it was SOAKED. He asked me if I wanted to open the box right there since I was pretty upset and I said yes. One of the bags inside leaked and had absolutely no water in it. I couldn’t really see the fish because the bag was partially opaque. I went ahead and floated the bags anyway prior to opening the one and thankfully the fish was okay. (It was the Blue Diamond.) It isn’t really eating and I’m sure a little traumatized – but otherwise it appears to be ok.
I am attaching pictures of the box as it was delivered. Fortunately for me, I live in Orlando so the shipment was only from Tampa to Orlando, but had I been farther, I’m sure that fish would not have made it. I don’t know if it was the packaging or the handling that caused the problem, but I wanted you to see it because there is quite a bit of bad reviews on the internet regarding the delivery of your fish.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Quality of my fish
What I disliked
- Packing and shipping
- Blocked my emails
You May Also Like
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."