"I just got my order from Somethingsphishy and all I can say is don't order from them.They didn't use a heat pack in the dead of winter and when the parcel arrived the water in the bags was 47 degrees.
Negligence on their part. Needless to say everything was dead.
They also charged double what it costs to ship for shipping charges ($85 instead of the usual $55 others charge) which they refuse to refund even though they didn't ship properly.So it appears that they win either way since they make money even if they have to refund the merchandise but not the shipping charges.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "my first order is excellent! I recieved 4 fishes live and and good condition. So i order again and i recieve a tiny fish not a small size but tiny..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "I paid upfront over half of my bill. (I paid $1200 upfront). The balance was to be paid on delivery. My teeth were filed down to near nothing to accommodate..."
- "I purchased queen short sheets washed them twice and they have a huge hole in them! Very unhappy with quality. Finally was excited to get sheet to fit..."