Somethingsphishy - Bad Shippers!
"I just got my order from Somethingsphishy and all I can say is don't order from them.They didn't use a heat pack in the dead of winter and when the parcel arrived the water in the bags was 47 degrees.
Negligence on their part. Needless to say everything was dead.
They also charged double what it costs to ship for shipping charges ($85 instead of the usual $55 others charge) which they refuse to refund even though they didn't ship properly.So it appears that they win either way since they make money even if they have to refund the merchandise but not the shipping charges.
You May Also Like
- "I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under. He came..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "i paid $3500 for a teacup maltese puppy. unfortunately the pictures provided were when she was 1/2 her age, even the supposed "recent" pics were not recent. i was shocked..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."