"I just got my order from Somethingsphishy and all I can say is don't order from them.They didn't use a heat pack in the dead of winter and when the parcel arrived the water in the bags was 47 degrees.
Negligence on their part. Needless to say everything was dead.
They also charged double what it costs to ship for shipping charges ($85 instead of the usual $55 others charge) which they refuse to refund even though they didn't ship properly.So it appears that they win either way since they make money even if they have to refund the merchandise but not the shipping charges.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- " Wow!! .... Wow! I'm absolutely speechless. I don't know where to start from or how to explain how sad I feel. I usually stay away from the Gresham location because there product is all..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- "I bought a tablet on Gearbest.com and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country..."